First iteration done !
July 04, 2011 | GeneCraft team | Project Management
We are proud to announce that we are finished (on time) our first iteration of the second part of the project. New features available :
- Items removing (properly) : sensor, effector, brain in, brain out... and a complete creature
- Specific world : biome (earth, mars, moon) and scene (rock valley, desert, etc.)
- Bones and fixations dynamic sizes
- Brain pluggrid dynamic size
- Display local landmarks of selected bone
- Online help : what's this mode
- Registration of genecraft-project.all (this website)
- The second project "GeneCraft Worker" is almost ready to evolve creatures
- Overlay that displays simulated time and biome type.
- Independence between graphics timer and physics timer, acceleration and reduction of simulation time.
- Improving of rigidity constraints
- Breakable constraints, thanks to Bullet 2.78 :)
- Saving and loading for CouchDB server
GeneLab renamed in GeneCraft
June 27, 2011 | GeneCraft team | Project Management
Here is the new project name!
GeneLab first video !
June 04, 2011 | Aurelien Da Campo | Medias
There is the first video of GeneLab :) This video shows you the first draft of the "Creature Viewer" application. In this application, you can build creatures and show its behaviors.